23 days ago
For an international client in the retail sector, we are actively seeking a Lease Administrator, native in Gemran, to review and process all real estate lease contracts and agreements.
- Tracking and processing of legal documents;
- Coordinating lease reviews and landlord notifications;
- Updating and administering lease information in company systems;
- Coordinating with internal departments and liaising with external stakeholders;
- Answering and following up on lease related enquiries and financial issues.
The successful candidate:
- 1-3 years of experience is real estate/lease administration; or with preparation and review of legal documents;
- Native-level German skills and business fluency in English;
- Experience and understanding of MS Office and specifically Excel;
- Excellent communication skills, proactive attitude and stress-resistant personality;
- Well-organized with ability to multitask and prioritize workload;
What's in it for you?
- 1-year direct contract to start with;
- Great growth potential;
- Competitive salary;
- International environment and a fun team;
- Flexible working from home policy.
Please, note that all candidates must be based and eligible to work in the Netherlands.