16 days ago
Our client is a highly successful international Tech business with an impressive array of products related to Recruitment and HR. They are pioneers in their industry sector and offer state-of-the-art technology solutions to their business clients. Their software is offered as an SAAS solution.
Due to amazing growth, they are looking for a Junior Sales Manager to strengthen their DACH sales team. The role has 2 main purposes. Account Management where you will recognize needs and upsell opportunities for further solutions and modules. Secondly, taking care of the many new leads being provided by the Marketing team.
As a sales manager you will ...
· Process all incoming leads, introduce software and close deals
· Support and develop existing customers and use upsell opportunities for software
· Take responsibility for the entire sales process: from lead qualification to handing over new customers to the onboarding process
· Work closely with the marketing team to maximize market reach and brand awareness
· (After the pandemic) meet customers regularly and take part in industry events in the region
What you need:
· You speak German at a native level in addition to professional English,
· BSc / MSc degree in a commercial or technical field
· You have experience in sales and in contact with customers (ideally you have experience in the HR or personnel services industry or in the sale of SAAS solutions). We are looking at a minimum of 1 year experience.
· You like competition, enjoy working with goals, and have a healthy dose of humor.
You can live in any location in the Netherlands but you must be able, on occasions, to travel to the Amsterdam office as well as the Frankfurt office in Germany.
What's on offer?
· Competitive salary and an uncapped bonus program
· State-of-the-art equipment (laptop and phone of your choice)
· An agile, international environment with a team of colleagues from 34 different countries around the world
· Beautiful office location (post Covid) in the North of Amsterdam.
Please send your CV and introduction to email@example.com. Please also indicate your current salary level and notice period.