16 days ago
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to be a part of an international and dynamic team, look no further!
We are looking for a junior Accountant for our client in Rotterdam. Our client is an international player in industrial technologies. The company has a business casual work environment with a flat organizational structure.
You will be part of the EMEA & LATAM Value-added Accounting/Tax team. In this role, you are responsible for all related activities of the VAT compliance from all company entities in the EMEA and LATAM regions.
What you will do:
- Ensure VAT accounts update and reconciliation
- Review documents such as tax implications proposals for improvement recommendation to ensure VAT liability
- Maintain and update VAT legislation & regulations related to the company’s business
- Support audits and communicate with local Tax Authorities
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, review current practices and initiate changes in the assessment of accounting/VAT processes
- Provide documents, explain information to internal departments and also support other stakeholders for VAT/accounting related projects
Who you are:
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting or VAT legislation
- 1-2 years of experience within Accounting
- Able to deliver required deadlines
- Full proficiency in English and Polish
- Already located in the Netherlands and willing to travel to the office in Rotterdam
Why should you apply?
- You will get extensive training on the system and the business processes
- You will have an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and develop personal growth
- You will get a market competitive salary
- You work on a 39-hour basis weekly
- Your transport costs are reimbursed
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org