23 days ago
Are you a junior Financial Administrator ready to kickstart your career? Do you speak Dutch and French (or Italian/Spanish) fluently? Then you might want to read further!
One of our clients in Utrecht, a well-established factoring company is looking for a candidate to join their back-office team! This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or young professional that wishes to grow within financial administration.
- Acting as the first point of contact for national and international debtors and clients
- Processing clients ‘requests, by phone or email
- Accounts receivable and payment processing
- Booking and processing new invoices and credit notes
Why should you apply?
- You will be part of a small but very fun and friendly company
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great learning opportunities
- Native Dutch speaker with professional fluency in English and French (or Italian/Spanish)
- MBO/HBO education level preferably in finance administration
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team, extrovert, and proactive personality
Sounds like you? Don’t hesitate to apply or contact me for more information!