13 days ago
Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Asia is looking to expand their European division and therefore looking for a Junior Digital CRM Specialist | French to join their Amsterdam OR LONDON team! Do you have experience working within a sales organization and using SALESFORCE and Veeva CRM? Do you speak and write excellent French, and English and do you enjoy using digital tools and working with affiliates? Then read on!
In this role, you will use salesforce/Veeva and closely work with French affiliates to use these tools and help the sales team with content. You will join an excellent international office that is growing throughout Europe! The culture is collaborative, forward thinking, with a startup mentality, flexible and lots of teamwork!
- Handle admin task such as user account management, profiles, roles, permission sets, license types and field security in Veeva CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Manage data through various tools
- Support the reporting and analysis on digital marketing channels and activity
- Assist in the management of custom fields, objects, workflow rules, record types, page layouts and third-party products
- Assist with the development and maintenance of documentation of system configuration, customization and functionality, and provide training to end users/local affiliates
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage our systems to support additional business processes or functions
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French
- Experience working with Salesforce and VEEVA CRM
- Experience within a sales organization is ideal; experience in pharma, life sciences or healthcare is a plus
- Collaborative, involved and forward thinking
- Team player, gets things done
- Long term opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Permanent contract!
- 35 working hrs per week!
- Disability insurance
- Sickness insurance
- And lots more!
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply now!
Please note for this role we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands.