12 days ago
Our client is an exciting, creative, international business in the gaming sector. They have a fast-growing EMEA office in Amsterdam full of technical talents, gaming enthusiasts and hard-working professionals all dedicated and passionate about what they do.
The Financial department is expanding, and we are now looking for an additional Junior Accountant to complement the team.
This position requires excellent team-working skills, a good eye for details and the ability to prioritize tasks. If you are passionate about Accounting in a fast and dynamic organization, which is still in growth, then this position is for you.
In this role as a Junior Accountant/Accountant, you will:
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries via Concur system
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Manage purchase orders
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintain historical records by filing documents
- Report VAT by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Support Turkey liaison office for various financial works
What do they offer:
- A direct contract for a year, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
- 25 days of holidays plus 4 extra paid days off from the company
- Life insurance
- Health insurance contribution
- Travel reimbursement
- Opportunities to grow
- Lunch at the office restaurant
- Healthy snacks and drinks in our office
- A gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
What do we ask from you:
- Relevant education in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance (CA, ACCA, Bsc or Msc).
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment.
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP
- Turkish is a huge bonus.
- SAP knowledge is good to have
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested? Please contact me as quickly as possible and let me know your current salary level and notice period.