8 days ago
Would you like to work for a company that believes people are its greatest asset?
Our client, one of the largest real estate investment trust companies globally, is looking for a Jenior Accountant to mid level Accountant to join their International team here in Amsterdam.
In this role as a Junior Accountant / Accountant, you will:
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Prepare accounting transactions and prepare related journal entries.
- Coordinate and reconcile with third-party financial statement providers;
- Preparation of annual reconciliations of actual expenses and estimated charges.
- Analyze intercompany and related-party transactions, perform supporting reconciliations, and book complex intercompany journal entries.
- Prepare detailed balance sheet analyses and income statement variance and fluctuation analyses in connection with closing packages.
- Assist in preparing supporting schedules for internal and external auditors and responding to audit inquiries.
- Create and manage ad hoc reporting requests from Asset Management, Treasury and Management.
What do they offer:
- A direct contract for a year, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
- 25 days of holidays
- Life insurance
- Health insurance contribution
- Opportunities to grow
What do we ask from you:
- Relevant education in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance (CA, ACCA, Bsc or Msc).
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
Interested? Feel free to apply directly or contact me for more information at email@example.com