about 2 months ago
What makes you excited? Do international and dynamic companies in the travel/hospitality industry make you so? For one of our clients, a well-known company in the travel/hospitality industry, we are looking for self-motivated, energetic, and customer-oriented people to join the CS Finance & Control department.
Please note that this is a temporary position for 6 months, with the potential to be extended. Due to the urgency of the recruitment, we can only consider the candidates who are currently based in the Netherlands and who hold valid work permits.
As a Jr. Customer Service Finance Specialist, your main responsibility is to process payments by following the company’s guidelines and procedures and by reviewing in accordance with compliance policies.
- Support the team with daily operations and in maintaining an accurate payout process to customers
- Processing payments
- Handle escalated payment related queries from the Customer Service team
- Categorize tickets and analyze data on trends and main call drivers by tracking & trending payment issues
- Handle incoming tickets, investigate and resolve the request by either approving or rejecting the ticket
- Pass on feedback with the reason why you reject if you reject tickets
- Ensure the accuracy of the payments (required approvals, documentation, notes, procedures and guidelines etc)
- Ensure internal control procedures are adhered to and are documented in accordance with the compliance standards and guidelines
- Complete all tasks in accordance with business policy and procedures
Who are you?
- 1+ years of relevant job experience
- Fluency in English
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Affinity with complaint handling
- Comfortable with decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and a strong ability to prioritize
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Self-motivated and results-driven - used to work with targets and KPIs
- Experience in an international, dynamic work environment background preferred
What’s in it for you?
- International and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to gain experience in a World-famous Travel company
- Competitive salary
Interested? Please feel free to apply directly or contact me for more information at email@example.com