16 days ago
For one of our international clients we are looking for an Invoice Administrator! Do you have experience in financial administration and want to join a fun and international team? This role might be just what you are looking for!
- To act as main point of contact for all customer program transactional related issues and procedures.
- To be able to reconcile customers ledgers both on AR and AP side.
- Timely registration of AP invoices, raising credit notes and processing deductions
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance and obtaining relevant approvals
- Work with Disbursements to ensure timely and correct processing of payments
- Establish and maintain the relationships with external and internal customers (sales, customer service, collections etc.)
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Provide support to GL and Business Finance related to reconciliations and analysis of customer accruals and related payments
- Support collaborative communication between the Customer Program team and other SSC AR teams, Sales, Business Finance etc.
- Accurate and organized
- Results oriented
- Effective communication skills in English
- 1 - 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Knowledge of SAP (including FSCM) is a strong Plus
Sound interesting? Apply now!