14 days ago
Our prestigious international client is at the forefront of promoting sustainable development in over 70 countries worldwide. They have a history (40 years +) of supporting partner organizations in developing countries through loans, equity investments and capacity building. Social impact is at the very heart of everything they do.
The international office is based in Amersfoort.
We are currently seeking an Investor Support Officer to be part of the Investor Support team within the Operations unit, and report to the Operations Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
As an Investor Support Officer, you will be responsible for processing and responding to administrative and operational requests from investors. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting investors by processing clients requests and performing the standard verification and KYC checks specific for each country
- Supporting client requests in line with the approved share issuance and redemption policy
- Producing and sending out account statements on any change in invested amount and annually or as per current policy
- Coordinating the dividend process by generating dividend reports in our investment software and coordinating the production and distribution of dividend letters
- Coordinating payment of dividend letters with Financial Accounting, following up on returned dividends and ensuring investor details are up to date
- Booking redemption, donation requests in the investor administration application system
Education, skills and experience:
- A vocational degree or bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative or operational environment, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Native level). French is a plus
- Familiar with AML regulation within the financial services industry
- Experience executing know your customer (KYC) assessments
- Sufficient IT literacy to make effective use of the applications and systems required
- You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands by visa or passport
What do they offer:
- A direct contract for one year to start with
- 13th month
- 8% holiday allowance
- travel cost reimbursement
- a collective pension plan
- a diverse environment with more than 30 nationalities only in Amersfoort