17 days ago
These times more than ever the pharma industry is playing an important role in our society. We are assisting one of our clients in this industry to find their next Inventory Controller. We are looking for someone who is customer and results-oriented and is eager to work in a high-performing and extremely process-driven environment. They are an Asian company, with offices all over the globe and intend to substantially grow their team in the Amsterdam office in 2021.
What will be your main responsibilities as an Inventory Controller?
- Inbound reception, storage, pick-pack-ship activities, returns, inventory management
- Liaison between the company and the defined storage locations/vendors/departments
- Assist in ensuring that the required warehouse services are defined contractually or by way of service level agreements (SLA), and will require the adherence to EMEA Inventory Management Policies and Procedures
- Monitor the finished inventory in terms of actual and forecasted months on hand
- Monitor the available inventory levels in order to ensure sufficient availability of finished inventory during the replenishment lead time, securing agreed service level performance
- 2+ years in Supply Chain operations, preferably in Inventory Management/Replenishment
- Experience gained mainly in the Pharma industry, Medical devices or Healthcare is a must
- SAP experience is a must
- Please note that this is a temporary project until the end of Aug 2022 for now
- 25 holiday days
- Health insurance contribution
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme
Interested? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com. Please notice that we’ll only consider candidates who are already living in the Netherlands.