over 3 years ago
As an International Trader, you are responsible for an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers and for identifying new business opportunities. Additionally you are also responsible for increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers. You analyze the requests of different suppliers and you will be responsible for purchasing and sales negotiations.
As an International Trader you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Furthermore, you also manage the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support. Of course you are good at maintaining relationships with existing customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Commercial/ Sales Management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 3 years’ experience in active sales
- Naturally driven to perform
- Eagerness to reach targets
- Able to establish long-term relationships
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phone
- See chances and you grab them
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who can also work independently
- Self-starter and find it challenging to work with targets.
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills and good feeling with numbers
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your work time
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license
International, dynamic, professional yet fun.