Gemeente Den Haag
17 days ago
Do you have some experience in sales and international trade? Do you speak fluent German and English? Do you strive in a dynamic and scaling-up environment where the whole team works together to achieve common goals?
Then our client, an international company in the household appliances industry based in the Hague, is looking for you!
What you will do
- Supporting and coordinating with international key accounts and distributors for their orders and timely invoice
- Communicating with Operations and other departments both internally and of clients to ensure a smooth order process
- Engaging potential mass merchants and distributors from different regions
- Keeping up to date on clients records in the CRM system
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process and increase in customer satisfaction
What's in it for you?
- A nice working environment with an open company culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Responsibility from day one and the opportunity to help shape business processes in a rapidly growing company
- 8% holiday allowance and 24 vacation days
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- A market competitive salary
Who are you?
- Prior similar experience in Customer/Sales Support/Account Management
- Professional proficiency in German and English (written and spoken).
- University degree (at least HBO level)
- Hands-on, commercial mindset, and driven by customer satisfaction
- Proactive, flexible, and easily adaptable to a fast-growing environment
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org