about 2 months ago
Do you enjoy engaging with clients and building long-lasting relationships with them? Do you get excited by developing new strategies to reach new clients? Do you have some experience with both inbound and outbound sales? Then this could be the ideal position for you!
Our client, a scale-up IT company is looking for a Sales Representative to join their international team. As a Sales Representative, you would play a vital role in our client’s business growth by initiating and implementing expansion strategy for the French-speaking markets, along with delivering great sales service to both inbound and existing clients. You will be working with an international sales team of 10 people from the Utrecht office.
What you will do
For the outbound sales
- Prospect leads and follow up to turn leads into clients
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to identify new opportunities for market expansion to French-speaking countries
For the inbound sales
- Conduct inbound sales activities by contacting, qualifying, and closing deals with potential clients
- Prepare demos and webinars to engage potential clients
- Onboard and support clients with their initial phase
- Initiate ideas on sales processes, the product, and business improvements.
- Perform account management and gather product feedback
- Join events and trade shows to promote the product
Who you are
- Has a passion for sales, especially with prospecting and business development
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills – you are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Has professional proficiency in French and English, both written and verbally
- Curious and logical thinker with an entrepreneur mindset
- Enjoy taking initiatives and excited about expanding the French market
- Prior experience in sales within the IT industry would be a plus
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
Why you should apply
- A competitive salary with a bonus structure
- Paid travel expenses
- At least 25 days of paid vacation
- A personal budget for training purposes and personal development
- A “13-month” annual performance bonus based on company results
- An amazing office in Utrecht central with a dynamic team of 15 different nationalities
- A great and flexible work environment with a hybrid working situation and flexible working hours
Our client develops and provides cloud-based resource management and quoting platforms for the event and production industry. They have businesses in over 70 countries and operate from 3 locations globally. Their headquarter is in Utrecht.
Sound interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org