about 2 months ago
Are you data-driven and have tech-affinity? Are you fluent in French and Arabic? Are you looking for the next step in sales/account management within a large international tech corporation with excellent growth opportunities?
If you have answered YES! YES! and YES! then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Job responsibilities as an inside sales and account manager:
- Pipeline development and management – you will be in touch with key channel partners within an assigned territory (no cold calling!)
- Facilitation of top deal conversion in the respective territory
- Building and maintaining relationships with a good portfolio of partners in the territory – the quality of partners over quantity of partners
- Liaison between partners and internal sales support teams to identify strategies to grow accounts with new services and products
- Forecasting and reporting for the territory on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Native/fluent in French and/or Arabic (written and verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and account management in a tech environment
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to build relationships with customers on the phone
- Tech background (either in experience or study) is highly preferred
- Tech affinity is a must
- Uncapped commission
- Direct, indefinite contract with the company
- 100% reimbursement of travel expenses
- 25 holiday days
- 8% holiday pay
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- International work environment
- Great growth opportunities (40-45% of roles are filled by internal candidates)
- Flat organization
- Great company culture – they have won awards for this in the past
Interested? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.
Please bear in mind, we will only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.