13 days ago
For our international client – a global leader in the food ingredients industry, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join their sales team in the Netherlands. In this role you will focus on targeting potential clients, as well as developing relationships with the current accounts.
- Creating a tailored customer strategy to specific clients’ needs.
- Identifying opportunities for business growth with current customer accounts.
- Targeting new prospects and developing new business.
- Cross- and up-selling to existing clients.
- Managing negotiations, deals and contract executions.
- Actively participating in target setting and the business plan development.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant product and market knowledge.
- Processing customer orders and managing overall order fill rate and on time delivery service.
- Managing pricing and risk in collaboration with pricing and trade promotions teams.
- Resolving and coordinate the investigation of claims and disputes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Business field
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Skilled negotiator
- Excellent communicator
- Native French and fluent English speaker
Our cient offers a direct contract, attractive remmuneration package and bonus scheme. Furtheremore, you will join a dynamic international team, where you will be given theopportunities for personal development and growth.