22 days ago
We are looking for a part time Inhouse Recruiter for one of our clients, an innovative and growing company in the power systems industry. Their head office is in Amsterdam and they have offices in other countries as well. The Inhouse Recruiter will be working within a small yet professional and strong HR team and having contact with hiring managers and candidates in the EMEA region.
We are looking for someone passionate about sourcing and recruiting as well as keen to help out with HR-realted projects such as employee branding and improvement of the onboarding process.
- Collaborate closely with hiring manager and work on specific search assignments
- Write job descriptions, advertise vacancies, search, recruit and select professionals
- Proactively reaching out to candidates to inform about the status of their application
- Carry out interviews
- Discuss and when applicable negotiate contract terms with candidates
- Supporting the administration around the new hires
- Helping develop the best recruitment practices along the way and delivering excellent candidate experience on daily basis
- Actively share information with colleagues in HR regarding developments in the market
- Assist with HR-related projects such as employee branding and improvement of the onboarding process.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in inhouse recruitment, preferably for engineering/technical profiles
- Bachelor level of education
- True team player and networker
- Resilient, persistent with a positive mindset
- Can do mentality
- Able to set and switch priorities quickly if required
- Familiar with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Our client has an informal culture and is experiencing a growth in the last period. The work environment is inspiring and challenging, and own initiatives are highly appreciated.
The contract is directly with the company, for one year (to start with). Next to it, there is also a bonus scheme, pension contribution, commuting costs fully paid, and parking possibility.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org