over 3 years ago
Are you looking for a new fantastic opportunity in HR? Would you like to join an international and growing company close to Amsterdam? Read further!
I'm are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic HR Specialist to support the HR department.
Our client - a leading company in the electronics industry - is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR Specialist. You will support the HR Team focusing on mainly on recruitment.
Your main responsibilities:
- dealing with the entire recruitment process
- creating and posting job advertisement
- keeping the website careers page up-to-date
- searching through recruitment tools and social media channels
- being the point of contact for external agencies
- contacting candidates and arranging interviews
- support the team dealing with HR administration (employment contracts, letters, recruitment plans, etc.)
- managing recruitment data
- handling the introduction process for new employees
- supporting the HR manager
- managing administrative tasks and dealing with employees' requests
You will report to the HR Manager and you will receive training in the job.
You will be offered a direct contract with the company of one year.
You will offer:
- 1-2 years minimum of experience in HR and recruitment
- fluency in English
- Dutch or other languages are a big plus
- international experience or experience in an international environment
- knowledge of LinkedIn and social media
- professional approach with attention to details
- reliable and focused
- flexibility and adaptability
- ability to work in team with an international environment
- great communication skills
- knowledge of Excel
You will join a market leading and forward-thinking technology company. The head quarter is based outside of Europe - the European office is located close to Amsterdam. The office is modern, bright and still relatively new. You will be part of a growing business and work together with colleagues from all over the world. The corporate language is English.
- 8% holiday allowance monthly paid
- travel costs reimbursement
- training on the job
- direct contract with the company