23 days ago
HR Manager/HR Business Partner (15-month fixed term contract).
Our client has a long history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders and attracting millions of loyal customers globally. Their products are sold in more than 50 countries. An impressive name and an impressive opportunity.
This is a long-term maternity leave cover which can be based in Amsterdam, Munich or Dusseldorf. The duration is expected to be 15 months which will include an extended handover and hand back period.
You will provide a proactive, professional and comprehensive HR service across the region and collaborate closely with the EMEA HR team in providing support to Divisional Managers & Directors/Heads of Department in their divisions’ strategic development and achievements of key business objectives.
You need to be a competent Business Partner with broad generalist experience within the DACH and Benelux regions. Fluent command of English and German (both written and spoken) is essential.
Some key things for you to handle.
- Act as a point of the contact for managers within the business unit
- Manage complex HR Projects cross-functionally and across Europe and the US.
- Build a strong business relationship with internal clients.
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Support Talent Acquisition for hiring key talent.
- Be part of the Global Equity, Inclusion and Diversity programme
- Proactively facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees and their markets.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management.
- And much more
Does this sound like you?
- A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm and focus to your work.
- An open, curious and adaptive problem-solver
- Excellent communicator who thrives on building relationships, collaborating, communicating and managing others
- Able to deal with ever-changing priorities and manage ambiguity.
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Broad HR generalist experience within the DACH and Benelux regions, ideally in a retail and/or office client group environment
- Sound Employment law knowledge & application, ideally experience with managing Works Councils.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in German and English is essential. Dutch would be added value.
- Use of HRIS Systems
- Ability to travel between sites in Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and UK where required, occasionally at short notice.
The role will be 50% office based and 50% working from home. There could also be some travel between office locations when current restrictions allow.
We are looking for candidates who are happy to work on a temporary contract which will be directly with our client company. There is an excellent salary level for this role.
Get in touch now by sending your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your salary level and notice period/availability.