30 days ago
Our client is a highly innovative and successful international Telecommunications business. The Headquarters are in the Far East and this role is based in a small Amsterdam office. The HR Manager will take care of circa 6o staff located in Amsterdam, Estonia, Latvia, Poland and Lithuania.
The HR Manager will report into the HR Director who is based at Headquarters.
This is a great role for someone who is happy to work in a stand-alone function in Amsterdam and someone who is happy to do the operational tasks as well as HR projects.
- Deal with day to day operational HR tasks as well as recruitment/onboarding, compensation & benefits, training and development and employee relations.
- Liaise with Department Heads on manpower requirements and providing advice on HR and employee issues.
- Act as regional HR contact for other European offices.
- Manage performance evaluation structure.
- Facilitate HRIS initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 7+ years' experience in Human Resources including previous experience in a Manager or stand-alone function
- Experience in the Telecomms or broader IT sector is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. This is non-negotiable.
- Up to date knowledge of Dutch Labour Law.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business.
Contact David Gibbons as quickly as possible. In the first instance send your CV to email@example.com and confirm your current salary level and notice period.
PLEASE NOTE - This opportunity is only open to candidates already living in close proximity to Amsterdam AND only open to candidates who speak Dutch fluently.