27 days ago
Our prestigious client is a global authority on excellence in People Practices. Established 30+ years ago and Headquartered in Amsterdam, they have a huge impact on companies and employees in more than 120 countries. Due to internal promotion, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to move into a combined operational/Business partnering function and to work in tandem with a highly experienced colleague. The role reports into the People Director.
We are looking for a hands-on Business Partner who understands the business and strategic objectives of the client groups while managing the entire HR lifecycle, including Recruitment, HR Operations, Payroll, Employee Relations, Comp & Ben and L&D.
- Act as partner to the business leaders on people matters.
- Point of HR contact for all employees.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Provide day-to-day HR and management guidance to line management (e.g., performance management, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Prepare HR related documents for several countries (i.e. employment offers and contracts, work certificates, etc.).
- Coordinate payroll of several countries using ADP.
- Update HRIS system (BambooHR).
- Organize companywide on-boarding
- And much more.
What are we looking for?
- You have extensive generalist HR experience (6+ years), preferably in a medium size multinational organization in the Netherlands.
- You strive for excellence in operations and enjoy providing HR support on operational and tactical level.
- You have full working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including HR operations, compensation and benefits, payroll, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and employment laws.
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers and employees.
- You have top level language skills in English and, ideally, very good level of Dutch.
- If you speak German, French or Spanish too it would be a great advantage.
- You must have extensive Dutch Labor Law knowledge including wet verbetering Poortwachter.
- You are available full time ideally. 32 hours will be considered as an option.
- You are comfortable working from home location initially but can travel to the Amsterdam office easily whenever required post-covid.
We are only interested in candidates who are already based in the Netherlands and candidates who have solid Dutch Labor Law knowledge and experience. There is no compromise here.
What’s on offer?
- A good salary level with solid benefits and flexible working conditions.
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- The opportunity to work with, and for, colleagues located all over the world.
- Plenty of room for initiative and ownership responsibility.
- A fast-growing company with a global footprint.
- Never a dull day
If this looks like the perfect next step for you in your career, please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate your current salary level and notice period too.