about 1 month ago
Our client is a highly successful company in their field and this role is an important one in their Amsterdam office which looks after some of their European offices.
This is, at heart, an operational function which covers the whole range of HR administration duties from payroll to recruitment and onboarding to offboarding and everything in between.
Reporting to the head of HR in Europe and International with a scope across Europe and APAC, this role requires someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced and results oriented.
In addition to the operational tasks the HR Assistant will also have the opportunity to get involved with some interesting and exciting new HR initiatives and projects,
What is our client looking for?
- A German/Dutch speaker.
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience in an HR Administration function. This must include payroll administration too.
- Internationally focused business.
- Good knowledge of Dutch Labour Law and, ideally, German too.
- Super communication skills and the confidence to look after your stakeholders in the region.
- A positive attitude and focus on delivering high quality, accurate work.
- Someone who thrives in a challenging environment but likes to have fun too.
- A person who can keep lots of ‘plates spinning’ at the same time.
This is a super second step for someone who enjoys providing a great HR service to a talented, international workforce and a great opportunity to broaden your scope and take on some new challenges and initiatives.
Please send your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.