15 days ago
Our client is a world leader in their sector with operations in Asia, North America and Europe. Their Dutch business has been established for more than 20 years and employs circa 35 + staff. There are additional European offices in Germany, France, UK and Italy. They have a super opportunity for a full time HR & General Affairs Assistant to join the European team in Amsterdam. This role reports into the Manager of HR & GA. There are 2 HR Assistants in Amsterdam and one located in France.
- Assist with day- to-day HR & General Affairs operations of the business.
- Preparation of monthly payroll mutations
- Recruitment activities & Onboarding
- Advise on matters such as conflict resolution, relationship management or contract extensions
- Assist Expatriates with the relocation and integration matters in the Netherlands, France & Germany (i.e. visa, registration with local municipality, housing arrangements, bank accounts among others).
- Deal with employee requests regarding general affairs matters i.e. company cars, insurances, among others.
- Maintaining and renewing office related contracts.
- Office supplies control and purchase.
- Answer to or explain incoming documents in German language to finance HQ based in Amsterdam.
- Office duties such as booking flights, trains and hotels for guests and Hirose staff when applicable.
- Ideally some international company HR experience as Administrator or Coordinator. Payroll mutation experience would be a big advantage.
- Based in or near to Amsterdam.
- Bi lingual German/English speaker. Essential.
- Dutch would be an advantage too.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team player with a service minded approach to the business.
- Pro-active and capable of operating independently.
What’s on offer?
A great international working environment, with high quality products and a successful company history. Good financial compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Do you have the passion and the desire to make a difference? We are looking forward to seeing your resume and your motivation.
Please send to email@example.com . Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.