about 1 month ago
Our client is a hugely successful global consumer electronics business with an amazing history going back more than 140 years. Their international presence has gone from strength to strength and their Amsterdam office is growing rapidly to take them to the next level on their growth plan. New positions are being created and this the first of many.
The Head of Performance Marketing (HPM) and International Brand & Communications is responsible for building and shaping our client’s brand within the International Markets and ensures localizing the Global Brand consistently across the markets, and touchpoints based on local market insights.
The HPM is the integrated campaign architect and ensures delivery on the Brand and Growth ambitions as well as setting integrated campaign objectives in close cooperation with the E-commerce-, Shopper and D2C-leaders. The HPM will:
- create integrated Campaigns, assets and ensure consistent execution across touchpoints.
- take a leading role in the Integrated Performance Marketing Board primarily focusing on the top-funnel performances for the International Markets against media activation and retention rates.
- Responsible for the Brand strategy and implementation in the International Markets.
- Ensures the Global Brand supports delivery on the long-term Business Growth ambitions is relevantly localized in key markets (Focus: Europe and Asia) thanks to a strong E2E collaboration and implementation.
- The Brand (playbook) is consistently translated across touchpoints and drives key Brand Strength KPI’s (Awareness, Consideration, Preference to Advocacy).
- Create and execute strong communication strategies and campaigns jointly actioned with International Communication Agency while translating this consistently across all touch points and over time across the Consumer decision journey.
- Drive strong marketing & (sub-) category (digital) campaign performance by deep understanding / translating consumer triggers & barriers across the consumer decision journey into winning integrated campaigns that drives Brand and Business Performance. - Leads the process for localizing and creation of breakthrough new product initiative toolkits for international Markets in close cooperation with the global communications team. - Be the voice of International Markets in global Brand and Product campaign and toolkit development.
- Heads the International Integrated Performance Marketing Communication Board to ensure Integrated and consistent Campaigns and Brand executions based on the Brand playbook, set growth ambitions and targets across the purchase funnel.
- Leads Media Buying, in line with set strategy and objectives and PR activation in close cooperation with key markets.
- Manage a marketing budget and show project ROI.
- Manage, coach and inspire a superb marketing team.
Competencies, skills and experience needed;
We are looking for a visionary Integrated Marketing Communications leader who can coach, lead and motivate a talented team. An impactful and inspiring communicator who can effectively collaborate across markets, functions and cultures.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following;
- Hugely successful International Brand and Integrated Campaign experiences.
- Extensive Consumer Marcom experience.
- A track record in defining media strategy to execution with agencies.
- Proven success in International Agency management – data driven and continuous improvement.
- Conceptually strong but with a hands-on style to get things done.
- Experience in a fast-moving international matrix organization is essential.
- High level of education. MBE preferred.
- Business level English speaker.
- Candidates will need to have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in;
- Brand Strategy (Positioning, Management, Execution),
- Integrated Campaign strategy to execution,
- Campaign and asset creation,
- Integrated Performance Marketing,
- Campaign performance analytics and continuous improvement,
- Media Strategy and buying,
- PR, Social Media Expert, B2C omnichannel experience (Professional and Consumer)
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge:
- A flexible working environment
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and respect work environment.
- Multiple (international) team-building events and activities
- An attractive compensation package,
- A wide offer of professional personal training and development programs.
- Multiple career opportunities, both local and international.
- All the tech gear you need to get your best work done.
Send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.