about 1 month ago
Head of E-commerce Europe & Amazon
This position offers an amazing opportunity to be part of a high-growth and entrepreneurial commercial team with a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry. If you want to play a major part in an exciting transformation journey transitioning the organization and team from start-up to scale-up then read on.
The Head of E-commerce Europe & Amazon is responsible for growing this Consumer Electronics Brand across all Amazon and Online Pure players in Europe. This is a central role in accelerating a digital and E-commerce transformation. You will be the company’s expert on Amazon's vendor central and advertising service platforms and will be a strong voice in the company to champion the eCommerce shopper needs.
You will be given a high level of autonomy and mandate to manage the E-commerce business and will have ample room for career growth both locally as well as Internationally. In this role you are also part of the Global Amazon Team, with the ability to shape the Global E-commerce capabilities.
In the European Organization you are a leading part of the Integrated Performance Marketing Board, working closely within the Commercial Triangle and Marketing communications to ensure that strong Integrated campaigns are driven with consistency across the Purchase funnel and touchpoints.
You will be part of the European Sales leadership team, working closely together with the Commercial Director and two other European channel ‘heads’; Head of Distributor Sales and EU manager DtC. to define and execute the full EU sales strategy across all channels, working together towards achieving one regional EU sales goal.
We have a very detailed job profile to share with you but, in the meantime, let’s focus on what you need to offer to be considered.
You will need to be digitally and data savvy and will have had experience managing multiple P&L’s to achieve sales and profit targets in the Consumer Goods categories.
You must have demonstrated excellence in managing an International – multi-country Amazon business, leading an (Amazon) e-commerce team and activation of the 360 AMZ ‘universe’ for companies that manage the Amazon account directly and supply consumer products directly through Amazon or other key pure Player platforms.
You need to have extensive knowledge of Amazon’s ecosystem and proven results of executing e-commerce sales and advertising tactics.
You will need to have a global mindset and a courageous management style.
• Degree minimum: University degree
• Minimum 8+ years of direct and hands-on experience in e-commerce leadership incl. sales and channel marketing with consumer goods. History of setting and delivering a growth agenda.
• Minimum of 5+ years of direct and hands-on experience with Amazon with proven results.
• Experience owning/managing a channel/category P&L and working with all functions across the business – marketing/operations/finance to drive the category agendas. Experience developing and managing trade budgets with history of improving spend performance.
• Strong acumen working in Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising Platforms.
• History of managing terms agreements and successfully negotiating complex business deals.
• Fluent in omni channel category management practices.
• Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
• Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills (Visual Management and Scrum experience is a strong pre).
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
This role will be based out of the International HQ in Amsterdam. Whilst the company is operating a hybrid remote/office working policy, you will need to be based in the Netherlands within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam.
Our client would prefer to have candidates who already have full rights to work in the EU.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.
Please include your CV and motivation letter.
Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.