about 1 month ago
Our client is a hugely successful global consumer electronics business with an amazing history going back more than 140 years. Their international presence has gone from strength to strength and their Amsterdam office is growing rapidly to take them to the next level on their growth plan. New positions are being created and this one is high on their agenda.
The Head of DTC Ecommerce and Data Activation
- Leads the development of the D2C and CRM strategy and scale-up playbook/capability based on a validated deep Consumer Decision Journey triggers and barrier insights.
- Drives performance and execution across International Markets, with initial priority in Europe.
- Translates the D2C strategy into all “digital” marketing efforts to drive direct-to-consumer registrations into sales via eCommerce.
- Works closely with Product Marketing, The Global D2C team and the Commercial triangle of the markets.
- Oversees a team of channel specialists charged with maximizing eCommerce sales through driving Registrations across all relevant touchpoints, SEO, Affiliate, Email, Mobile Web, and new initiatives designed to enhance the consumer experience.
- Has direct accountability for all owned digital properties, reporting to the VP of Integrated Marketing and VP of the International business.
- And much more………………………………………………………
What do you need to offer?
- A minimum of 10 years marketing experience within digital channels.
- Direct to Consumer marketing experience.
- Strong E-Commerce experience.
- Marketing Technology experience.
- International market experience.
- Degree level education. Masters preferred.
- Business fluency in English.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- A Front runner in data driven decision making.
- A self-starter with hands-on approach.
- An open and direct communication style.
What’s on offer for you?
- A Competitive salary, bonus and excellent pension plan.
- A superbly talented and diverse team.
- A truly collaborative, driven workforce who want to ‘change the game’.
- A work environment that offers room for inspiration, innovation and FUN!
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.