15 days ago
Do you have a passion for sustainability and on making a positive impact on society? Do you enjoy taking ownership and making data driven decisions? Excited about continuous and fast learning opportunities? Motivated by a company which places its customers and suppliers at the heart of things? Want to join a company on the next step of its remarkable journey? Want to be part of a great organizational culture and award winning ‘Great Place to Work’?
If you answered YES to all of the above, please read on.
Our client is a hugely successful Finnish company that challenges the traditional grocery market by selling surplus batches of food with large discounts in a web store. Their main mission is to reduce food waste that originates from mistakes in demand forecasting, changes in packages or short best before dates. This is a visionary business model combined with high expertise in digital marketing, growth hacking, procurement optimization and service design. After 4 years of impressive growth in Finland the company is ready to expand into its first new market– The Netherlands. We are hiring for multiple roles with this amazing company. Let’s start with this one.
As a Growth Hacker, you’re in charge of supporting company's growth in Netherlands. You will be main responsible for driving traffic and sales through performance marketing and online channels. You will get to work on:
· Digital marketing campaign setup and optimization (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tiktok etc.)
· Planning digital marketing campaigns
· Testing new marketing channels and planning A/B tests
· Developing marketing measurement and optimization based on data
· Developing marketing automation
· Working on marketing automation and plan/execute tests to find the best channels and marketing tactics
· Testing and optimizing marketing based on data
What we’re looking for:
· Fluency in Dutch and English
· Deep knowledge on at least one of the online marketing channels and how the channel should be measured and optimized
· Ability and desire to learn fast
· Analytical decision maker
· Able to manage large complex entities
· Growth hacking styled process (build, measure, learn) is preferred
· Affinity with technology
What’s in it for you?
· To become a part of company who contributes to sustainable society
· Innovative, start-up work environment
· Competitive salary package
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.