14 days ago
Having and working with quality data and harmonizing different systems is the backbone of any company. If you truly believe this then this Global Master Data Manager role might just be the ideal next step in your career! Our client is looking for an experience Global Master Data Manager to make sure that all their systems are integrated and working harmoniously.
- Identifying areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems
- Ensuring quality of master data in key systems, as well as, developing of processes with other functional data owners
- Ensuring quality of master data in key systems, as well as, developing and documenting of processes
- Leading the data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements
- Ensuring functional master data integrity across the operation of multiple ERP, POS and CRM systems
- Providing structured data to support Global BI reporting
Ideally you have:
- Knowledge of D365 FO or AXAPTA
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- 7+ years of experience in information science, data management, computer science or related field
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in data management environment and other relevant systems.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organizational skills
What you will get
- An independent role with a high level of autonomy
- Working from home, but otherwise a central office in Rotterdam
- An international team and position
- Market competitive salary
- an attractive pension and bonus scheme
- discount on health insurance
- 25 days of holidays (an additional 5 can be bought)
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply directly or contact Edina for further information!
e: email@example.com t: +31652670016