18 days ago
Are you looking for a new step in your career within an international working environment? For one of our clients located in Breda, we are looking for a Fraud & Data Analyst. The role is focusing on mitigating Fraud Risk associated with customer transactions and claims management.
- Analyse daily transaction, change of address, transaction monitoring, reports and investigating suspicious transactions.
- Ensure legal requirements are met during Claims Management process.
- Build data collection plans and obtain quantitative and qualitative data to promote data-driven decisions.
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports based on analyst requirements.
- Develop recommendations on and plans to implement process improvements, including automation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a fraud analytics role is a MUST
- Experience in process management, data analysis and fraud detection, preferably in the financial industry.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting (BObj, Tableau) and database management/querying is a plus.
- Fluency in English
Do you tick all the boxes? Apply now! For questions/inquiries reach out to Panagiota at Panagiota@adamsrecruitment.com