10 days ago
Are you looking for a new step in your career within an international working environment? For one of our clients located in Breda, we are looking for an (near) native French Fraud Analyst. The role is focusing on mitigating Fraud Risk associated with customer transactions and claims management.
- Analyse daily transaction, change of address, transaction monitoring, reports and investigating suspicious transactions.
- Ensure legal requirements are met during Claims Management process.
- Build data collection plans and obtain quantitative and qualitative data to promote data-driven decisions.
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports based on analyst requirements.
- Develop recommendations on and plans to implement process improvements, including automation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a fraud role
- Experience in process management, data analysis, credit and/or related work experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting (BObj, Tableau) and database management/querying is a plus.
- Fluency in English AND French
Do you tick all the boxes? Apply now! For questions/inquiries reach out to Panagiota at Panagiota@adamsrecruitment.com