9 days ago
Our client is an innovative startup providing users with a simple to use financial services platform that covers exchange services such as buying and selling crypto assets and an investment ecosystem to support users with investing in crypto. As part of their expansion, they are looking to hire a Product Manager to work on end-to-end design, develop and optimize their product offering in Europe.
- Conduct the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics to identify product gaps generating new ideas that grow market share
- improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Drive the backend and product design and underlying program and project management across teams
- Working closely with technology, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements.
- Hold the accountability for multiple product roadmaps and oversee overall product development process
- Conduct regular review on market trends and studies competitor activities (bank and fintech) to identify opportunities
- Overseeing product design, value propositions, and communication strategy on product engagement.
- Manage business performance, growth, profitability, and emerging opportunities using analytical approaches
- Devise and measure suitable metrics with the ultimate goal of ensuring an amazing experience for local partners and customers.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical fields.
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology.
- 6+ years working in a top tier technology, banking, and financial institution or fintech company
- Past experience working for eCommerce companies or products will be an added advantage
- Equipped with keen interest and knowledge of digital assets and blockchain platform, ecosystems and technologies
- A natural go-getter
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills coupled with problem-solving and strong intuitions of user behaviors.
- Possess leadership skill and experience in developing and/or leading a team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity, and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate complex topics to non-expert audiences and ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to converse effectively and present data fluently in English
Interested? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.