16 days ago
Do you enjoy working or have experience working in an NGO? Do you have experience in secretarial and personal assistant at the management level? Do you have an interest in education, and would like to work for an organization that does international research? Then, this is the chance for you! On behalf of our client in the education/research sector, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant in their Amsterdam Office. You will report to the Executive Director in Amsterdam and Hamburg.
- Coordinating travel such as booking flights, hotels, local transportation, etc.
- Creating agendas/itineraries
- Arranging visa/passport requirements as needed
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Reviewing and editing tasks
- Gathering meeting materials, researching and compiling background information
- Corresponding with international meeting hosts
- Calendar management: scheduling meetings and coordinating appointments
- Administration and finance tasks, e.g., renewing memberships and subscriptions and taking care of invoices and travel expense claims
- Taking minutes during international meetings
- Providing various administrative support and other duties as assigned by Amsterdam Office, e.g., assisting in office correspondence, office management and public relations tasks
- Liaising with Hamburg office
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of secretarial and personal assistant experience at the management level, ideally in an international setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Friendly, independent, and proactive
- International and diverse work environment
- A competitive salary
- Travel Allowance
- Long term opportunity
- High level pension contribution
- 37.5 hour work week (possible to work 4 days per week)
- Extra holiday bonus (depending on company performance)
- 25 days of holiday
- Fiets plan
To just to name a few!
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please apply directly!