24 days ago
Do you have at least 2 years of experience organizing events/conferences up to 300 guests? Are you an outgoing, social person with excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills? Do you speak fluent English, and would you like to work in an NGO environment/a company with a strong mission in a non-corporate environment? YES?? Then read on!
Our client in the education and research sector is searching for an Events Coordinator | full time to join their Amsterdam team! In this role, you will be responsible for organizing events, conferences and managing the process all the way until completion!
- Assist with writing, copy editing & proofreading communications material, publications and reports
- Event coordination for Annual Meetings with representatives from various countries
- Coordinating company involvement at conference exhibitions stands (virtual, hybrid and physical) and webinars to promote upcoming publications, research, or workshops
- Organizing internal team building activities and social events
- Virtual and onsite event management, including liaising with event partners
- Managing the website events sections and exploring news ways to build on the existing website structure
- Budget control and negotiating contracts/rates with stakeholders
- Selecting, coordinating and booking speakers and venues (including virtual options)
- Point of contact for event attendees and guests
- Preparing meeting agenda and material for attendees and guests;
- Oversee and produce event-related communications materials (invitations, giveaway material, etc.), with colleagues
- Maintain & manage events calendar
- Build and foster relationships with community members and network
- Reporting and tracking the success of company events
- Maintaining up-to-date with new tools and opportunities
- +2 years of experience organizing events within an international atmosphere; NGO/research/education background is a plus!
- Experience coordinating events up to 300 guests
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Excellent communication skills; outgoing and communicative (knows how to communicate with many stakeholders)
- Familiar with online tools such as GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebX, etc.
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Able to travel (approx. 4x per year to San Francisco, Tokyo, Dubai, Hamburg, etc.)
- Based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Direct contract (with the possibility of extension)
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive salary
- High level Pension contribution
- 100% reimbursement of travel costs
- 37.5 hour work weeks
- 8% holiday pay + extra holiday bonus (depending on company performance)
- 25 days of holiday
- Fiets plan
- International work environment
Are you interested in this exciting, nice opportunity? Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com before November 26, 2021!