26 days ago
For one of our clients, a growing company in the green industry (indoor and outdoor plants), I’m looking for an eCommerce Specialist to manage and grow the French market. You will take ownership of the webshop from A to Z, with the goal of increasing traffic and conversion. If you are passionate and have knowledge about plants and have experience with online marketing, then this is the ideal position for you!
What will your main responsibilities be as an Ecommerce Specialist?
- Analyze the French market, identifying trends and business opportunities and integrating them in the French webshop
- Define the strategy for different product categories, and create concrete and measurable plans
- Keep track of competitors in the French market and give input on pricing strategy, assortment, and marketing campaigns
- Improve the content of the website
What are the requirements?
- About 2-3 years of experience with eCommerce
- French speaker and knowledge about the French market is a must
- Familiarity with green terminology is a plus
- Experience in indoor/outdoor green market
- Experience working with Google Analytics, SEA, and social marketing
- Commercial drive – recognize opportunities and able to provide action plans
- Pro-active, hands-on and result-oriented
The hiring company is active in 11 countries and counting! They offer an inspiring work environment, where their goal is to develop every employee. They encourage thinking outside of the box, they are transparent, direct, and recognize employee’s performance. It is a truly open environment, which is okay to make mistakes and learn from them.
Interested? Feel free to apply directly or send your CV to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org