22 days ago
Are you an experienced Ecommerce Operations Coordinator, looking for a new opportunity? Our client – a global brand in the fashion world – is looking for you! The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. We are looking for an Ecommerce Operations Coordinator who supports the Ecommerce Operations Fulfillment and Payment flows resulting in excellent operational processes.
- Ensure that payment and refund processing is handled on time and in line with customer needs.
- Create daily payment reports to identify issues.
- Correct payments and refunds in the E-Commerce systems to ensure every payment/refund is correct and processed, escalate issues to the relevant team when help is needed.
- Serve as subject-matter expert and primary point of contact for payment processing, refund processing.
- Collaborating with the E-Commerce Experience teams to fix bugs, implement changes, and create new features, by raising and managing SAP Topdesk and Jira tickets.
- Support Customer Service team with payment flow related issues or requests.
- Understanding of Ecommerce fulfilment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of SAP FMS would be a bonus
- Knowledge of Omni business processes would be a bonus
- Continuous improvement skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Team management experience
- Strong communications skills
Please note that this is a 6 month temp contract to start with, with possibilities to extend. Please note that only candidates already based in the Netherlands, and with full working rights, will be considered.
Sounds like you? Apply directly