24 days ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities. The international office in Amsterdam is looking for a Distribution Analyst | Full time.
In this role, you will support inbound, inventory and fulfillment processes. The purpose is to have flawless execution of in- and outbound order management process and be responsible for inventory management and logistics reporting. You will work closely with sales and logistics service provider.
- Monitor and execute all in- and outbound order management activities
- Monitor inbound shipments from port to distribution center and administrate
- Plan and monitor outbound shipments coordinating with sales and customers
- Maintain logistics master data
- Work on a day-to-day basis with the logistics service provider to drive execution of in- and outbound logistics
- Act as point of contact for the logistics service provider
- Issue and manage value added service activities
- Ensure aligned inventory balance between the company and its partners
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on order status and logistics performance
- Prepare and develop periodic reporting set on order status and customer service
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Act as a back up for order management
- 3-5 Years plus hands-on experience similar role
- Consumer electronics experience is a plus, FMCG Is a must
- Clear business communication in English
- Eye for detail and process control
- Customer focus and hands on
- Able to work independently and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Takes initiative to improve processes where needed
- Experience with ERP system – Oracle is a plus
- Problem Analysis: The ability to detect problems, recognize important information, and link various data; to trace potential causes and look for relevant details. Reviews problems by asking directed questions and using various relevant information sources. Distinguishes facts from opinions and assumptions.
- Direct contract with the company, starting with 1 year
- Dynamic role with lots of responsibilities and opportunities for development
- International team and environment
- Performance bonus
- 27 holidays
- Disability insurance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
Send your resume or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we can only consider candidates fully eligible to work and currently residing in the Netherlands.