15 days ago
The Digital Retail Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, managing and optimizing the digital exposure on retail partner platforms along with ensuring creative excellence, drive traffic and increase conversion across all retail destinations (online & offline wholesale partners.). You coordinate retail marketing activities that align with and support the marketing strategy. In this position you will work also closely with the international sales agents & distributors and will be a key partner in servicing their (marketing) needs.
- Work with internal sales agents, agencies and retail partners to develop, manage and optimize manage the digital exposure on t retail partner platforms
- Develop creative (digital) retail marketing solutions with Graphic Design and global peers to fulfil EMEA market needs
- Develop, manage and optimize digital retail communications based on the seasonal campaign and the retailer’s purpose and needs
- Collaborate directly with (digital) retailers to implement digital tools and services for their platforms
- Develop, manage, and optimize online & offline marketing programs in partnership to create promotional programs
- Generate insights, advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for marketplaces, increased online sales and other online marketing efforts
- Understand, analyze and monitor impact of digital marketing activities on sales and profit goals and advice on activities to ensure sales and profit goals are met for key account partners
- Provide customer service to key account partners
- Ensure brand guidelines and standards are upheld and promoted in all retail channels and showrooms
- Develop, manage, and optimize retail training tools
- Coordinate seasonal showroom updates according the seasonal marketing direction and come up with innovative ideas for the showrooms
- Plan, coordinate and execute retail events
- Develop seasonal POP packages and manage the current stock.
- BS/MS degree in a Marketing related studies, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of digital retail marketing experience (in sporting goods industry is a plus)
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and partners
- Ability to work in a creative group, collaborate and take direction
- Working well both within a team and independently
- Digital and tech savvy
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, quick learner
- Must possess enthusiasm for helping on all aspects of marketing and graphic design projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Able to run different kind of projects simultaneously and work with tight deadlines.
Interested? Apply directly or get in touch with Edina!
e: email@example.com t: +31652670016