about 2 months ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has an immediate opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Content Specialist to join them in a new and exciting development.
This position works closely with Amazon and they are their biggest clients spread across Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden and the UK and scheduled to open in more territories.
For this position you will be taking care of the following tasks:
- Designing and managing Amazon sponsored keywords campaigns by working on the strategy, managing bids, setting up, optimizing and maintaining keyword campaigns, creating processes, testing and learning and applying and transferring learnings between the countries whilst monitoring and reporting on ROI and other KPIs
- Creating Amazon display campaigns including optimization, creative strategy (in close collaboration with our marketing team and our in-house graphic designer), project management, tracking, comparing and evaluation
- Being the responsible person for Amazon advertising including managing the relationship with the advertising team and negotiating advertising proposals as well as providing recommendations to optimize budget/terms in close collaboration with the E-commerce manager
- Traveling a few times per year to see the Amazon advertising counterparts including presenting the company’s strategy, results, etc.
- Organizing and optimizing the creation of digital content for e-commerce including localization and occasional translations (Amazon, our own online shop, other e-commerce channels) in close collaboration with internal teams such as product marketing in Amsterdam and in the U.S.
- Managing ongoing site experience on Amazon including our Amazon stores
- Collecting and uploading regular content (set up sheets, image formats, videos, Vine, etc.) and rich content
- Auditing and updating product detail pages on an ongoing basis
- Keyword optimization/SEO
- Projects (examples):
- Supporting the set-up of a new online partner or a new Amazon country (with a focus on content)
- Competitor/online activities tracking
- Additional tasks:
- Support with invoices and PO creation
- Assist in other roles and responsibilities to support the business
- Close collaboration with marketing, product marketing, sales, finance and the U.S. Amazon and e-commerce teams
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Digital marketing experience
- SEO/SEA experience
- Some experience in analyzing and evaluating digital campaigns
- 2-4 years’ experience level
- Fluent English and speaking Polish, German or Swedish would be a bonus
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already living near Amsterdam and candidates who have no restrictions on working in the EU.