15 days ago
Our highly successful international client is a market leader in specialist products for the animal/equine sector. Their products are truly world class within their sector and their business is growing rapidly.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will have responsibility for the global marketing strategy and for building their presence in key, focus markets. Ideally, this person will be based in the Netherlands. Their ideal candidate will be capable of ‘big company’ thinking but combined with an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach. He/she will lead a team of people remotely (global locations) and experience of managing different cultures is a vital component of this role. Also important is experience of marketing strategies for different countries. What works? What doesn’t?
We have a detailed job profile we can share later but let’s focus on what experience and skills our client is looking for.
Does this sound like you?
You have a minimum of 8 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on both B2B and B2C. At least 4 of these years have been spent with team leadership responsibility. You have exceptional competency with e-commerce platforms, website content management, web analytical tools, graphic design packages etc. You are also experienced in A/B testing and experimenting. A few other important credentials are:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals
- Able to convince others with argument backed up with data.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships both internally and externally to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-motivated, and ever-changing environment
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to ‘manage up and sideways’
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, graduate degree preferred.
The icing on the cake would be a love for pets and animals in general. Experience working in these related sectors would be a huge advantage. Whilst this company is a leader in their field, they employ less than 50 people globally. It is important that candidates are comfortable with this. The small size of the company allows you to have real impact on the direction and success of the company.
Sounds like you? Interested in hearing more?
Send your CV and introduction to email@example.com. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period,