17 days ago
Are you a digital marketeer with an interest in outdoor activities and sports? For one of our international clients in the retail sector, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Rotterdam.
For this role, you would oversee all digital marketing activities on the company webshop and would manage 2 marketing coordinators (one in-house and one from the agency side). You will work closely with the global e-commerce and marketing team.
What you will do
- Communicate with both internal and external resources to coordinate all paid digital campaigns
- Execute digital strategies and realize digital marketing KPIs for the own website
- Plan and manage branding campaigns and content calendar
- Analyze metrics and oversee performance to maximize ROI
- Manage digital marketing budget and prepare reports on campaigns performance
- Lead the in house Digital Marketing Coordinator and support them to achieve their KPIs on email marketing and SEO
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies in Digital Marketing and Communications.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing preferably in an eCommerce environment.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and preferably a good understanding of German.
- Has strong analytical skills, a helicopter view, and an ability to multi-task or combine strategy and execution
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Proven experience working with agencies and coordinating multiple campaigns
- Proven knowledge of SEO/SEM within a similar role
- Proven experiences in social media (preferably in Paid Social) and E-mail Marketing.
- Proven team management experience and the ability to motivate others
- Flexible and a team player as occasionally working in the evenings for conference calls with colleagues in HQ Portland is part of the role.
- Currently living and eligible to work in the Netherlands
Why you should apply
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Contributing to a sustainable business and working with a company that truly cares about social responsibilities.
- Direct contract of 8 months (this is a maternity cover assignment)
Does it sound interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com