2 months ago
Do you have at least 3-5 years of hands on experience in demand and supply planning? Are you fluent in English (written and verbal)? Do you love data analytics and have a good understanding of BI and data visualization tools? Would you like a lot of freedom and autonomy in your role with opportunities for growth? Would you like to work for an international company based in Amsterdam?
Then I am looking for you!
Job responsibilities as a Demand & Supply planning senior analyst:
- Prepare and maintain the supply and inventory plan
- Monitor and support analysis the monthly aggregate demand plan
- Create and maintain the monthly supply plan
- Maintain and monitor the supplier forecast and purchase requisition
- Monitor product availability and manage exceptions
- Collaborate with global procurement on the effective execution of the supply plan and exceptions
- Periodic Reporting and Master data management
- Prepare periodic reports on demand, supply and planning KPI’s
- Support the generation and maintenance of the periodic S&OP dashboards
- Maintain the set-up and master data for the planning systems (Demantra / Oracle ASCP)
- Perform advanced analytics on demand and inventory
- Support continuous improvement of planning (parameters and process)
- Perform deep dive analytics on inventory performance
- Support the business planning process with insights on commercial performance
- Academic degree in operations/logistics and supply chain/analytics
- 3-5 Years plus hands-on experience in demand and supply planning (FMCG – Electronics)
- Experience with planning systems
- Excellent data and analytics skills. Understanding of BI and data visualization tools
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
What is it in for you?
Direct contract and Competitive salary package, including a bonus, very good pension contribution, travel costs and a truly international and positive and collaborative work environment.
If you have any questions, feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now!
Please note that only candidates currently based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the Netherlands will be considered