22 days ago
Our client is a scale up company in financial services offering innovative software solutions. For their offices in Opmeer region we are currently seeking a full time Debt Collector fluent in Dutch and English.
- Owning the debt management process
- Communication with debtors on Debt collection issues
- Continuous monitoring and control of late payments
- Communication with bailiffs, notaries and Insolvency Administrators and other entities
- Preparation and review of the company's internal letters, agreements, and other documents
- Preparation of initial judicial documents and preparation for legal proceedings / assistance in preparing these documents
- Daily work with the Company's clients on debt management issues: calls, e-mail, sending reminder letters via post.
The ideal candidte:
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English
- He/she is independent and can self-motivate himself / herself
- Does not require handholding and can be delegated work without supervision
- He/She is able to work as part of a team or in silo mode.
- Communicates confidently about debt collection related processes and customers knowledge
- Thinks small and big
- Asks smart questions and challenges upwards
- Is positive and humble
What do they offer:
- A direct contract for twelve months to start with
- Opportunities to learn and grow (internal and external trainings)
- Share options plan
- Travel expenses
- Dynamic, informal and international office environment
- Team building activities outside the office
Please note that only candidates based in the Netherlands or one of the EU countries and legally entitled to work in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com