19 days ago
Do you have experience in Order Management and Customer Service or Inside sales and are you looking for a new exciting challenge? Would you like to work in a rapidly growing company with a start up mentality and gain more responsibility? Then apply for this vacancy!
Our client is looking for a dynamic Inside Sales/Customer Support Specialist to join their international team
- Processing orders and warranties for the Baltic/Nordic area
- Communication with customers regarding products, stock, deliveries and innovations
- Providing daily support for various activities in the office
- Interacting with dealers and end customers through phone, emails and social media
- Staying updated about the latest market trends and industry competitors
What’s in it for you?
- A nice working environment with an open company culture
- 8% holiday allowance and 24 vacation days
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- Pension benefits
- A market competitive salary
- Excellent communication in Swedish/Finnish/Danish and English (written and spoken)
- Any other language is considered a strong plus
- Experience in a similar position, ideally experience in B2B and B2C and in order to cash processing
- Knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office applications
- Commercial minded but also multitasking and efficient in admin tasks
- Flexible and easily adaptable to a fast-growing environment
- Proactive and positive type of personality
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply directly or contact me for further information!