30 days ago
Are you looking for an employer who believes that Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging are the keys to success? Would you like to work for a “Best Workplaces in retail” award winner? If you are looking for a company with opportunities to grow, an excellent onboarding approach, and a diverse team, then this is the position and company for you!
Foot Locker is looking for a Dutch Customer Support Specialists to make their team even stronger.
This position is responsible for positively impacting the first call resolution of the customer service team. In this role you will process all 2nd level escalations whilst also providing feedback on quality to reduce the percentage of cases that get escalated in the first place.
What does the work involve?
- Be responsible for 2nd level escalations and making sure customer issues and questions are addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email, WhatsApp, Social Media and live chat
- Manages payment disputes in the different payment portals
- Improving the first call resolution percentage of the customer service agents in collaboration with the Trainer and Quality Coordinator
- By working with agents, teams and (customer) feedback in order to optimize the knowledge base, online articles and process documentation.
- Analyze the daily operational processes and prepare exception reports
What you need to offer.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Excellent English, Full working proficiency in Dutch
- Comfortable handling data, and great analytical skills
- Experience with Excel or PowerBI would be a bonus
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to work occasionally in the weekend
What are they offering?
- 1-year direct contract to start with
- Great growth potential
- Competitive salary
- International environment and a fun team
- Flexible working from home policy
Please note that the application and interview process will be handled by our recruitment partner, Adams Multilingual Recruitment. For more details and information about this job and application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.