15 days ago
Are you interested in working within events management and do you speak Dutch fluently? If yes, this might be the opportunity for you! For one of our clients, an exciting company in events management, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their Event Intelligence Team. In this role, you will provide technical and customer support to the event organizers and their exhibitors who have purchased the company's products. You will build onsite registration systems and deliver a welcome experience to the company's clients and the visitors of their events. What is good to know is that the role is office based in Haarlem, but there are opportunities to travel for events to support the Exhibitors and Operations teams on site.
- Deliver all technical related elements required as requested by the company's clients;
- Provide support to event organizers and their exhibitors, by phone, email and face to face on site;
- Provide technical and customer support for the company's Events and Exhibitions products;
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs;
- Ensure that all the requested Events and Exhibitions have been delivered as agreed;
- Identify any event requirements which are outside the scope of the contract and ensure the Account Manager sends the customer a quote for delivery and if agreed;
- Monitor progress and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Experience in the exhibitions and events industry would be desired;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org