about 2 months ago
Do you want to make use of your language skills? Are you looking for that next step to fast-track your career? Do you want to work for a fast-growing and international company with great growth opportunities? If you have answered YES!, this might be the opportunity for you!
For our international client within the retail business, I am looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their team in Amsterdam. In this role you, you will be the voice of the company’s brands and support, develop and nurture the relationships with the company’s customers.
- Be the first contact between the brand and the customer
- Provide product information and effective technical support through different channels (phone, e-mail)
- Provide first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer inquiries
- Delivering a constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge.
- Receive, register and manage all incoming service / support calls from customers
- Fluent in German and Dutch OR French and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Service and customer-oriented mindset
- Good team spirit and business goals’ oriented.
- Tech affinity and good knowledge of Windows
- Proven experience in IT is an advantage (not a must)
- Many growth opportunities
- Direct contract with the company
- Job rotation possible
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- International environment
- Modern and new office based in Amsterdam
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.