about 1 month ago
Do you have a customer-oriented mindset and some experience in customer-facing roles? Do you strive in a dynamic and scaling-up environment where the whole team works together to achieve common goals? Then our client, an international company in the household appliances industry based in the Hague Central, is looking for you!
Our client is looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their international team. For the role, your goal is to deliver best-in-class customer care and effective solutions to the requests of both end-users and dealers.
What you will do
- Effectively communicate with both B2B and B2C customers via email and phone regarding products and delivery
- Proactively handle customers inquiries and complaints by providing solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Build long term relationships with client accounts
- Actively contact third party logistics for shipping statuses
- Record information and feedback for valuable internal data
- Support and take initiatives in other activities of the company when needed
What's in it for you?
- A nice working environment with an open company culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Responsibility from day one and the opportunity to help shape business processes in a rapidly growing company
- 8% holiday allowance and 24 vacation days
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- A market competitive salary
Who are you?
- Prior similar experience with customer service, ideally with both B2B and B2C customers
- Professional proficiency in French and English (written and spoken).
- Strong problem solving and driven by customer satisfaction
- Proactive, resourceful, and easily adaptable to a fast-growing environment
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org