25 days ago
Are you looking for a new challenge which can mix both your tech skills and relationship management skills? This role might be for you!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the satisfaction of customers right after the implementation of the software has been done. You will be building a long-term working relationship making sure that the software fits their needs and give constant advices for improvement.
Your daily responsibilities
- Checking customer's dashboard, making sure everything is in order
- Getting up to date with the latest functionalities and making sure your clients benefit from it
- Keeping close contact with clients to understand their needs
- Develop a plan of approach and send proposal for new functions to customers.
- Plan meeting with customers to discuss KPI’s and roadmap as well as answering to their questions
- Providing input and feedback from your customers to the IT department.
- Checking ticket and individual requests from customers.
What is it in for you?
- A proactive role where you can travel to meet customers
- An Informal and Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Training and courses opportunity
- Friday drinks
- 26 Holidays Day and a 13 months
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent communication skills and creativity are a must for this role.
- A technical background of affinity with SaaS is a must
- HBO thinking level and around 2 to 5 years’ experience in the IT sector.
- Professional level of Dutch and English in speaking and writing.
- Your enthusiasm, pro-activity and professional attitude
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.