13 days ago
Our client, one of the leading names in consumer goods and children’s retail is searching for a a Client Services & Logistics Coordinator.. You will be managing a portfolio of clients –18-22 companies. You will need to have the ability and knowledge to build and maintain long term relationship with the clients, help them with supply chain related issues and manage and oversee the entire supply chain.
- Provide excellent Customer service and Sales support relating to all aspects of inventory availability, next available dates, and allocation quantity.
- Responsible for overviewing the order processing of Customer Sales Orders received through various channels in SAP.
- Understand and adhere to the client’s policies and procedures as per the approved shipping guide & policy manual.
- Monitor email and phone, respond to basic questions regarding order status, price, availability, tracking information, order confirmation/Invoice reprints.
- Coordinate and escalate more complex scenarios to Order Management, Sales, Technical support or other concerned internal departments.
- Responsible for implementing changes in procedures as business practices and product offerings evolve.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer and business data.
- Perform other duties as defined and needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French or Dutch is a must!
- 3-5 years experience in order fulfillment, sales support, customer service operations
- Proficiency with SAP or other ERP systems is mandatory
- Experience working with MS office, strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal or external customers, peers, and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work within a team
- Assist fellow team members as needed to meet the company’s and team’s goals
- Share best practices with team members, Sales and other internal departments to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively.
What the Company Offers:
- 8% vacation pay
- Transport cost
- 13th-month pay
- Opportunities for bonus
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and working from home flexibility
Interested? I look forward to receiving your application!
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.