almost 3 years ago
Are you fluent in Swiss German and are you looking for a new exciting experience in Customer Service? There is a dynamic, international and young environment waiting for you!
For our client - an international brand in the fashion industry - we are seeking a pro-active and customer-focused Customer Service and Sales Support Representative with great communication skills and eye to details. You will support the Swiss market for both Wholesale and E-Commerce.
You will join a dynamic and goal-driven team in order to manage the orders, deal with inquiries and complaints, to build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients, working closely with different departments within the company, especially the sales team.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- managing the orders' process with accuracy
- handling customers' complaints, claims and returns
- providing information regarding the status of the orders, products and promotions
- dealing with post-delivery customers' needs with a professional approach
- coordinating deliveries and shipments accordingly with the sales and logistic department
- keeping the customer database up-to-date with accuracy
- being the main point of contact for your pre-defined clients
- being pro-active and collaborating
You will receive a training on the job and a direct contract with the company, starting as soon as possible.
The office is near Leiden. It is a full time job (40 hours per week from Monday to Friday).
Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions! We are looking for the right personality and attitude, so feel free to apply even if you don't have the experience (yet)!